- Great for maintenance, & also for kissing! Review by Peter
We ended up with two of these products, due to *someone* forgetting she had purchased one & buying another! Our lip-balm drawer is now completely full of various brands of balm, & I am putting her on a balm-ban!
The reason for my good lady's over-purchasing of balms is no doubt down to her extremely dry lips. Whilst not cracked, they are tight & uncomfortable for her and aren't helped by her habit of pressing her lips together whenever she concentrates or is stressed (something there has been a lot of lately).
This product simply wasn't strong enough for her problem: not the fault of the product - she undoubtedly needs a stronger & more emollient balm than a moisturising stick product. She got through this in record time & is saving the second for when she has been able to get her lips to the stage where she can maintain them rather than trying to treat them.
What we can say is that the scent is very lovely. Slightly citrus, but not overpowering. It works very gently to keep your lips in good condition, and is not at all sticky, so ladies, no hair sticking to your lips, & no partners complaining about gooey lip-products when you give them a kiss :-)
I'd say this product has a lot going for it for most people, but if you have very dry lips or any other kind of issue then use a stronger product first to fix it & then use this for maintenance afterwards. Ladies, enjoy :-) (Posted on 27/09/2012)
- super lip balm Review by Laura
- This is the best lip balm I have tried so far. My lips are so soft after using it. Love the citrus smell and taste. (Posted on 08/07/2012)
- Lip happy! Review by LOLA
- One of the best lip balms for sure. Lovely citrusy scent, highly moisturising without being sticky. (Posted on 05/06/2012)