- Gorgeous colour (especially for autumn) Review by Irena
- This is a wonderful colour. It comes in fantastic packaging and the tube of the product itself is gorgeous. Sometimes quite a lot can come out on the applicator brush so I wipe gently on the neck of the bottle both ways to compensate for this. I prefer to apply a thin layer first and then build up to a more bright colour and extra coverage if required. I also sometimes like to apply a lip-pencil all over the lip first, blot gently and then add a little of the lipgloss to improve the look and ensure there is no dryness. This is definitely something you would be proud to pull out of your bag and apply in public. I really love this range and am gradually collecting more and more colours and items from the collection! :-) One happy Amaryanista! (Posted on 22/11/2012)
- Ignore this picture! Review by Theresa
- The colour of this gloss is not at all like the picture, its more of a rich terracotta. A lovely gloss, lasted ages and didnt come off when I ate. (Posted on 20/06/2012)
- A lovely surprise Review by Catriona Nicol
- Didn't think this was going to suit me but boy does it make my lips plump and juicy :P Which is no bad thing. Not tacky either which is always something i am wary of with glosses. (Posted on 16/05/2012)
- Non-Sticky, Super Shiny, Glossy Lip Gloss Review by CheshireClaire
- I was pleased to receive this in my beauty box (May 2012). I was surprised at how nice it felt when applied & how it didn't leave my lips feeling sticky. The colour is well pigmented & made my lips look extremely glossy. This colour (Abricot Negara) is a neutral colour, kind of brownish with a hint of peach (or as the name may suggest apricot!). This shade also has some very fine gold glitter, giving the colour some warmth. I think this colour would suit all skin tones, although possibly look better on more tanned skin. I am pleased with this product and would be interested in trying other colours based on trying this one. (Posted on 15/05/2012)
- Gloss Goodness Review by TMJ
Lovely rich gloss colour, which is a terracotta that is not shown as clearly here. It really suits my pale skin/red hair colouring. It feels moisturising on my lips and and has excellent colour pay-off with lovely glittery particles to reflect the light.
(Posted on 11/05/2012)
- Good performing gloss Review by Jacqueline
First off, the colour is nothing like that represented on the website - it's more like a darker version of the peach as seen on the website, and not the raspberry-type colour here. It's a really nice shade though, and as someone who can't usually wear orange/terracotta toned lip colour, this is surprisngly easy to wear.
I love the fact it has a brush applicator, rather than the usual sponge tip. It's highly pigmented, so you don't need a lot, and it's very glossy, without being sticky. While it's long lasting, it does come off readily on cups and glasses, so be prepared to leave your mark on everything.
For me, the only downside is the brush does load quite heavily and I actually managed to flick some over my desk. But thatt's probably just me! (Posted on 10/05/2012)
- GORGEOUS Review by BEVERLEY
- OMG WHAT A GORGEOUS LIP GLOSS. I AM A REAL FAN OF LIP GLOSS BUT HAVE NEVER HAD ONE THAT IS THIS MOISTURISING, THE COLOUR WAS PERFECT AND IT HAS STAYING POWER AS WELL - ALL ROUND PERFECT ! (Posted on 09/05/2012)