This is the most popular shampoo. A combination of John Master's all-natural shampoo with a special wheat and vegetable protein conditioner to replenish dry hair as it gently cleans it.
Zinc, a natural scalp regulator, maintains equilibrium of oils, ending any itch and flakes caused by over-drying products or cold weather.
Your hair is left shiny and manageable. Your scalp is healthy and strong.
- helps prevent itching and flaking
- helps alleviate symptoms of psoriasis and eczema
- conditioner won't weigh down hair
- no sodium lauryl sulphate Usage
- good for all hair types
- excellent for controlling dandruff
- good for colour-treated hair
John Masters ingredients and products are never tested on animals.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), babassuamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, glycerin, zinc gluconate, zinc salt, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf/stem extract,* urtica dioica (nettle) root extract,* chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* salvia officinalis (sage) leaf/stem extract,* equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf/stem extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract,* salix alba (willow) bark extract,* carica papaya (papaya) extract, yucca schidigera (yucca) leaf extract,* panthenol (vitamin B), allantoin (comfrey-derived), wheat amino acids, chlorophyll, riboflavin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, vanilla planifolia (bourbon vanilla) fruit oil,* rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil,*salvia officinalis (sage) leaf oil* *Certified Organic by EcoCert / QAI **Certified by EcoCert (for eco-clean production)
* wet hair, lather, rinse * for fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as leave-in conditioner) or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler * for curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner * for overly dry or damaged hair follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor